Q3 / 2010 (tbd.)
(subject to occasional modifications)
Brief description of the tracks
- Defying Boundaries provides a calm arrangement with hints of ambient and chill-out. Slight rhythmic shifts keep it in a constant state of flux.
- Name Lag (anagram of Gamelan) combines Balinese Gamelan sounds like traditional metallophones and kettle gongs with pure electronic synthesizer sounds, eastern and western scales, hypnotic patterns and raw breaks.
- Filmtapete is a dark soundtrack suitable for cinematic apocalypses and sci-fi. It provides wide soundscapes and metallic industrial sounds mixed with urban rhythms.
- Leaving the solar system far behind, Across Kuiper Belt is the soundtrack for interstellar journeys.
- Somewhere between Melodic Ambient and Big Beat (but originally intended as a trance track), this is Antiport.
- Unresponsive has no specific melody or rhythm. Several — partly atonal — layers produce an ever-changing soundscape.
- Inner Conflicts …
- Rocket Science …
You must be logged in to post a comment.